Rx HCG Injection Program | Medically Supervised
Rx HCG Injections for Weight Loss Program; 888-501-0320 and press 1
The Diet Doc Weight Loss Program modernized the Dr. Simeons original 1950 diet by applying current clinical and nutritional knowledge. Patients are evaluated and a comprehensive review of their health history is taken into consideration along with past failures with other diets. We then are able to personalize for every person instead of forcing everyone to diet using the same protocol. This simply doesn’t work for the majority. We know for a fact that people on the original protocol calling for 500 calories per day, not only lost muscle (which is unsafe), but they lose hair and also have extreme hunger and fatigue.
What is the difference between the HCG drops and HCG prescription? HCG drops only contain a trace amount of HCG if any at all whereas Rx HCG is pure 100% HCG hormone that comes from a compound mixing pharmacy and is a schedule 3 drug which requires a doctor's prescription.
All Slim Spa Medical’s Rx HCG patients initially receive;
- Doctor's prescription for Rx HCG,
- Injectable HCG (one month supply),
- Diet Doc Weight Loss Shake (choc/vanilla) - 30 day supply,
- Diet Doc Weight Loss Oil (clinically proven to burn fat)
- 30 day supply, Ketone test strips (to test your urine for fat burning instead of losing muscle mass),
- Flaxseed (ground) - to keep you regular - 1 lb. bag,
- Diet Doc Diet Workbook,
- Diet Doc HCG Recipe Cookbook,
- Unlimited weight loss coach; nurse; nutritional coach and/or weight loss doctor support!
Phase I: Loading Days (2)
For two days, we ask people to eat high calorie and high fat foods. This tricks the fat cells into thinking they are full, thus, making it easier to lose weight when you start the low calorie phase of the diet.
Phase 2: Consume no less than 800 calories per day without abnormal hunger
Your diet will be personalized by our medical professionals. Eat lower than normal calories without abnormal hunger while losing 1 lb of weight per day.
Phase 3: Maintenance Program – once you reach your goal weight
Once your goal weight is achieved, tapper off your program for two weeks, add foods not eaten during the weight loss phase. Your doctor will advise you about your medication dose during Phase 3.